Started Retail Development Group:
- Warehouse Row (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- San Marcos (San Marcos, Texas)
- Gulf Coast (Ellenton, Florida)
- Castle Rock (Castle Rock, Colorado)
The Retail Development Group went public in 1994 and, within four years, grew to 20 MIL sq. ft. of GLA.
Acquired approximately 2,800 acres for creation of the largest master-planned community in the greater Chicagoland area:
- Annexation agreement with Village of Huntley
- Design, engineering, and construction of water and sanitary sewer systems
- Formation and approval of $110 million Tax-Increment Financing District (largest in Illinois at the time)
Construction of Huntley Outlet Mall, Prime Auto Park, Prime Office Park, and 5,200 platted residential lots.
Started Industrial Development Group. Highlights include:
- Arlington Heights Enterprise Center, Arlington Heights, IL
- Hammond Enterprise Center, Hammond, IN
- Chicago Enterprise Center, Chicago, IL
- East Chicago Enterprise Center, Chicago, IL