- Single Family Detached Subdivisions, (Texas and Illinois)
- Garden Apartment and Townhouses
- Brookdale Village, (Naperville, Illinois)
- Brookdale Lakes (Naperville, Illinois)
- Eagles Lake (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- The Island on Lake Travis (Austin, Texas)
- The Devonshire (Lisle, Illinois)
- The Heritage (Des Plaines, Illinois)
Started Office Development Group.
Notable projects include:
- Centre Square I and II (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Whittle Communications Headquarters (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Downtown Nashville
Started Commercial/Residential Development Group in Spain (Kepro, S.A.), featuring:
- Primary and second home housing projects in Barcelona, San Cugat, Marbella, and S’Agaro
- Diagonal Mar (a 110-hectare mixed-use waterfront project in downtown Barcelona)
Started Retail Development Group:
- Warehouse Row (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- San Marcos (San Marcos, Texas)
- Gulf Coast (Ellenton, Florida)
- Castle Rock (Castle Rock, Colorado)
The Retail Development Group went public in 1994 and within four years grew to 20 MIL sq. ft. of GLA.
Acquired approximately 2,800 acres for creation of the largest master-planned community in the greater Chicagoland area:
- Annexation agreement with Village of Huntley
- Design, engineering and construction of water and sanitary sewer systems
- Formation and approval of $110 million Tax-Increment Financing District (largest in Illinois at the time)
Construction of Huntley Outlet Mall, Prime Auto Park, Prime Office Park and 5,200 platted residential lots.
Started Industrial Development Group. Highlights include:
- Arlington Heights Enterprise Center, Arlington Heights, IL
- Hammond Enterprise Center, Hammond, IN
- Chicago Enterprise Center, Chicago, IL
- East Chicago Enterprise Center, Chicago, IL
Acquired and renovated Plaza of the Americas, a 1,200,000 RSF mixed-use project in downtown Dallas, Texas.
Developed and completed 77 West Wacker, a 50-story award-winning office tower in downtown Chicago.
Prime’s Retail Development Group goes public in March Prime Retail Inc. (NYSE: PRT)
Prime’s Multi-Family Group goes public in August Ambassador Apartments Inc. (NYSE: AAH)
Prime’s Senior Housing Group goes public in April Brookdale Living Communities, Inc. (NASD: BLCI)
Prime’s Office and Industrial Group goes public in November Prime Group Realty Trust (NYSE: PGRT). PGRT has owned and operated over 8.0 MIL sq. ft. of office buildings in the greater Chicagoland area.
Prime acquires 180 N. LaSalle, 208 S. LaSalle, 181 S. Michigan, in Chicago, IL, and Continental Towers, in suburban Chicago.
Prime Retail, Inc. acquires Horizon Group Properties, Inc. in a stock-for-stock merger and becomes the largest owner/operator of factory outlet centers in the U.S. (over 20 MIL sq. ft. of gross leasable area).
PGRT acquires IBM Plaza (Chicago, IL) and National City Center (Cleveland, OH).
PGRT starts construction on Bank One Center (1.5 MIL RSF).
Prime announces the development of 10 E. Delaware, a 35-story luxury condominium tower in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago.
Prime begins redevelopment of 11 S. LaSalle, a 330,000 RSF historic office property in downtown Chicago.
Acquisition of 208 South LaSalle in downtown Chicago; conversion of lower twelve floors and banking hall to a five-star JW Marriott hotel and conference center.
Pre-development begins on a 1,200,000 RSF Class A+ office tower with 20,000 RSF of retail space on one of the last riverfront sites available in the Chicago Central Business District.
The Ten East Delaware luxury residential tower is completed and occupancy begins.
Opening of the luxury 5 star JW Marriott in the historic 208 South LaSalle building.
Development begins to convert a portion of the historic Eleven South LaSalle building to an extended stay hotel.